Rules for borrowing these pans are as follows:
· Pans must be checked out by an adult on an adult Library Card in good standing.
· Limit of 2 pans per family at a time.
· Loan period of 1 week – no renewals.
· The pan must be picked up and must be returned to the Somerset Public Library.
· Replacement fee for lost or damaged pans is based on the price of a new replacement pan.
· The pan must be returned clean and washed (they are dishwasher safe). There will be a $5.00 charge for a pan returned dirty.
· Wilton books are available for decorating ideas. There are many websites that are helpful too.
We would love a picture of your creation! Share on our Facebook page (Somerset Public Library) or email the pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org