Click on any flyer to enlarge
Welcome to the Library!
In accordance with Phase 4 (“New Normal”) and the COVID-19 Masking Requirements put out by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Somerset Public Library will adhere to the following guidelines:
* Fully vaccinated staff and patrons will not be required to wear a face mask in the library.
* Unvaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged but not required to wear a face mask inside the library. (Our entire staff has been vaccinated).
* It is strongly encouraged that face masks be used in the Children’s Room while public interaction is taking place as children below the age of 5 are not yet able to get vaccinated.
* Hand sanitizer and Plexiglass barriers will remain in place at this time.
* As usual, if you do not feel well, please stay home.
These are subject to change as we stay firmly under the guidance and direction of the Somerset Board of Health, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the CDC.